Rant #1

Thursday, August 21, 2008

What the hell happened to me?

I used to be a guy that did not care much about the world, or what it thinks of me. I was a happy go lucky guy who looks at life day by day. I don't know. I just feel bad today. My wife thought I was mad at her, and I was not. That made me feel even worse.

I don't really know, I feel kinda down lately. Maybe because of somethings that I expected to be something else. After 5 years in the company, I was hoping to be somewhat of a manger or something. I am still a Team Lead, well, Senior Team Lead ( which means that they get to throw manager stuff at me to do without the salary nor the position ). But I have been bitching about that for the longest time now so I don't think that's it.

My son does not know me anymore. There was one time that me and my wife came home, I got him and brought him to our bedroom. I started playing with him and my wife was standing and going to change into something comfy. She went into the bathroom, and my son cried like he was being injected with something. I mean there were tears flowing, not dropping, flowing. I just thought that he was missing Mommy and all. When my wife got back he was laughing. When it was my turn to change, he didn't even mind me. He kept on playing with his mom. Great.

I just hate my world today

blog comments powered by Disqus